Art Teacher Exam



    Today, I decided it would be a good time to study for my art teacher exam. I love art and love teaching art- why not get certified in it. Ordered some study material and used Quizlet to help me study. 

See quiz questions „here“. I think my plan is to start with index cards Monday. Wish me luck!

How are intaglio and relief different?


Claude Monet‘s List of paintings „here“. He was an impressionist painter. 

The Terrace at Ste. addresse 


Amphora - a two handled egg-shaped jar used for general storage purposes. 



Tesselation in Islamic Art- leaves minimal spacing. 



Dali used highly realistic rendering of the subconscious mind. 

Uses influences of the hard, sharp precision of a machine age (cubism)


Roman buildings followed the Greek style in architectural details and use of the portico. 

Spontaneity was the aim of the Romantic Movement. 


Links:
Tesselation

Comments

Popular Posts