My 2024 -2025 School Purchases



  I thought for the 2024 -2025 school year I would make a list of my purchases starting with July. 


July

  July is our teacher prep month- everything must be neat and organized before the 1st day of school. We want a smooth school year- so let’s get started:

 
Picture props for open house






File folders for displaying my students work on the wall. I have a plan! 



Two wobble chairs, a large timer. I’m a fan of using timers in the classroom. I also re-purchased the Lakeshore Daily Attendance & Classroom Helper Chart. I misplaced my old one and really liked it. I just wish the pocket chart was black instead of blue. We will make it work. 


Handheld pencil sharpeners for when that electric sharpener goes out. 



My favorite dry erase markers. The students know that these are only for my use. I love the colors and not having to worry about loosing a lid. Buy “here”. 


I love my pastel highlighters by BIC


August
August is the month our kiddos come back to school! 

Sticker paper for labeling all those composition books by subject. 
 
Needed a new printer this year- mine went kaput! Hopefully, this one will last more than two years. I purchased a 3 year warranty plan with it. Buy “here”. 

Velcro to hang charts on my interior brick wall. 

August
Last minute items:


Pencil name sticks „here


Clips for labeling cubbies:




Yes, we live playdoh in my classroom. 



White card stock for decor and charts “here”. 


Cloud theme light covers „here“. 



Hot dots math game for center time. 

September

Here
Anchor chart for my class “here”.


October 

November 

December 

January 

February 

March

April 

May

Comments

Popular Posts